CNC Miller Programmers/Setters/Operators
Date: 30 Sep 2020
The purpose of the role is to programme, set and operate Heidenhain CNC Milling machines, but experience in other controls will be considered and training will be provided.
- Carrying out machining tasks in an accurate and precise manner in accordance with the requirements of the drawings.
- Writing programmes for CNC machines.
- Working to tight tolerances.
Ideal candidates will have the following skills and experience:
- Extensive CNC and conventional milling.
- A good all round knowledge of machining various materials from aluminium to stainless steel.
- Ability to work unsupervised, and as part of a team.
- Experience of working with small batch sizes; such as 1-10 offs.
- Ability to write and prove programs.
- Ability to understand engineering drawings.
- Ability to work to a high level of precision with tight tolerances and time schedules.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package including 25 days holidays as standard plus bank holidays, generous pension and life insurance, and are committed to developing our employees within a culture of continuous improvement.
Regular overtime is also available, and there is the potential to move to early or late shift, for which a premium rate will be payable.