We are Disability Confident Committed!
Date: 03 Mar 2021
We are pleased to be a Disability Confident Committed Employer. As a Disability Confident Committed Employer we have made a commitment to:
- ensure that our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
- communicate and promote vacancies.
- offer an interview to disabled people who meet the minimum criteria for the job.
- anticipate and provide reasonable adjustments as required.
- support any existing employee who acquires a disability or long term health condition, enabling them to stay in work.
- undertaking at least one activity that will make a difference for disabled people such as apprenticeships, work experience, student placements and work shadowing.
Contact us to find out more about our activities and job opportunities, and to find out more about Disability Confident, visit www.gov.uk/disability-confident.